There are no current openings
The Bridge Church is seeking a dynamic, God loving, Spirit-led person with a passion for Children’s Ministry to join the The Bridge team as our Children’s Ministry Leader.
The Bridge Kids Ministry Vision; is to raise up generations of children who know God’s love, power and grace and who live in His purposes, equipped and empowered to bring His kingdom to earth.
The Children’s Ministry Leader is responsible for the following general activities in the life of the church. This vital ministry seeks to engage children in a safe, fun environment to facilitate them getting to know God better.
Please note this is a paid position dependant on time available.
The prime duties for the Children’s Ministry Leader:
- Oversee, Lead and develop the Children’s Ministry team.
- Plan and prepare lessons and materials for Children’s Ministry throughout the year.
- Train and develop the skills of those partnering in the Children’s Ministry.
- Plan and prepare events and performances as part of the Children’s Ministry curriculum.
- Plan and Lead Annual VBS, and HEW as required.
- Connect and be part of Leadership team meetings (1 per month).
To apply for this position please email email@example.com