Youth – grades 7+
1 Timothy 4:12
Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.
Our heart is to EQUIP the youth to encounter God, be transformed by His unconditional love and build an unshakable foundation in Him. Our youth gatherings are where young people can come at the end of a long school week, relax, be real and be accepted while pursuing God. Our desire is that; all that we are, is not contained within our walls but to be a voice to the Durham region, and to impact our youth to:
- Become more secure in their identity in Christ
- Engaging other youth, from all walks of life
- Moving in the gifts of the Spirit (and using them boldly even in our services)
- Ready and able to share the gospel
- Worshiping freely with their whole heart
Every Friday night (some exceptions), join us from 7pm-9pm for games, practical Biblical teaching and of course what’s youth without great food! Check our calendar or the upcoming events to confirm dates.