Bridge Kids: ages 2 – grade 8
We operate out of our core value that children, like adults, are created to have relationship with God and to extend His Kingdom rule wherever they are! We’re diligent in maintaining a loving and safe environment where our kids learn about the Bible, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit through interactive media and engaging activities. Using memory verses and object lessons, they learn how to use the gifts and abilities God has given them to love others.
Children are an integral part of our family and we foster the ethos that they have much to contribute. We encourage them to participate fully in all aspects of church family life, with opportunities to serve in Kids Ministries, hospitality, greeting, prayer, outreach and more.
- Newborns & Infants: Nursing Mother’s Room (inside sanctuary)
On Sundays following our prayer & worship time as a whole family, we have an interactive Sunday school program tailored to each age group:
- Preschool to Senior Kindergarten (2-5 yrs*): Discoverers (preschool) & Explorers (JK/SK) | Blue room
- Grades 1-3 (6-9 yrs): Trailblazers | Green room
- Grades 4-6 (9-12 yrs): Young Warriors | Red room
- Grades 7-8 (12-14 yrs): Heroes & Heroines (2 Sundays a month) | Youth
*Young toddlers are welcome with a parent
Our Kids Church Creed
- I will love God first.
- I will treat others with love and respect.
- I will learn and obey God’s Word.
- I will keep my mind, body and speech clean.
- I will share God’s love and tell others about Jesus.
- I will live right everyday.